Thursday, March 15, 2018

Carpe Diem

Hello and happy mid month!
Off The Rails has their mid month reveal of the March moodboard today. Thought I would share my page here as well.
I added a few strips of paper to the left side of my page. I added a bit of pink watercolor to the background and then added some black watercolor spatters:


I used Paper House ColorWays. I fussy cut the flowers from one of the papers. I added the "Carpe Diem" rub-on to black cardstock and then fussy cut into banners. I love that pink banner from the sticker sheet and had to add it to my layout. I popped it up with some foam:


This piece was also a rub-on that I added to black cardstock and fussy cut. I added some tangled thread and a few puffy stickers:


I added a few layers of patterned papers under my photo. To the right of the photo and the bottom right corner, I added some black & white Recollections torn washi tape:


Can you guess what the challenge is?
Yup, use black, white and one other color. Here's the mood board:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!