Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Camping Fun!

Hello!
I played with the other February 15th sketch at Stuck?! Sketches on Sunday. I used Fancy Pants Happy Go Lucky for this page of my great nieces and nephews:


I layered a frame and bag along with a ticket behind my photos. I added a few diecuts, a sticker and a fussy cut flower and leaves:


I popped the diecut camper up with foam and used some old Basic Grey alphas. Then I stitched through the title:


I added a tag, diecuts and some stitching above the photos:


Here is the sketch:


I have been using a lot of my stash lately and it feels so good!
Thanks for stopping and enjoy the rest of your day!


4 comments :

  1. A great photo of the children on that old bridge and I love the vintage caravan. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous Lisa, love the muted colours! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful layout! So many beautiful layers! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos and great earthy colors to complement them! That camper is such a cute accent! So happy to have you playing with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!