Friday, November 10, 2017

Have Yourself...

Hello and happy Friday!
I have been making a few Christmas cards recently and just wanted to share a few today.
This first one was created using a sketch at Sketch-N-Scrap and Carta Bella Merry & Bright along with MAMBI chips:


Here is the sketch:


For my second card, I used a sketch by Bev Code. This is the Sunday card sketch at Creative Inspiration: 


I used AC Peppermint Express and MAMBI chips on this one.
Here is the sketch:


Thanks for dropping by and have a great weekend!








7 comments :

  1. Beautiful cards Lisa! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these cards are really cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa I love both of those cards, it would be very hard to pick a favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Lisa. Love 'em both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the use of your doilies on your cards! You are amazing my friend! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Christmas cards :) Love seeing the doilies in 2 different ways on the cards too :) Thank you for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Christmas cards - love the doilies! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!