Saturday, October 14, 2017

Summer Fun

Hey there!
Today I am sharing a layout I created for my Saturday All Sorts challenge at Creative Inspiration.
I used:
Echo Park Summer Dreams
Fancy Pants frame, "Hello Summer" and anchor
Carta Bella cherries and clouds
Paper House lighthouse acetate
Studio Calico and stash wood veneer
October Afternoon stickers
My challenge is to create a grid on your project. I usually use one or two photos on a layout, using a grid is a perfect way to add more.


I added hand stitching for my grid. Then added some watercolor to my background.
I numbered my photos using October Afternoon stickers. I fussy cut the "hello summer" speech bubble and anchor from a Fancy Pants 3x4 card:


I wrote my journaling on lined paper and fussy cut the cloud from a Carta Bella paper, popping it up with some foam. I added a few layers of papers behind the photo, added a frame on top and a few fun embellies:


I fussy cut the cherries and word from Carta Bella papers. My title is chipboard from Echo Park:


I fussy cut the ice cream cone from another Carta Bella paper and added a wood veneer:


This lighthouse from Paper House was perfect for this photo. I fussy cut it from an acetate piece:


I took inspiration from this pin:


Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments :

  1. This is great! I LOVE the stitching and of course, your mixed media background. The grid design is awesome - love how each square has a mixture of details. Love it

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!