Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Sweet!

Hey there scrappy friends!
I am back on the Off The Rails Design Team after taking some time off because of my work schedule. I am excited to be back!
The mood board this month has lots of red and the challenge was to add red to your project. Well, if you know me, I am not a big fan of using red on my layouts. Not that I don't like the color red, it's just that I have a hard time working with it. I also don't have a lot of red items in my scrappy room.
So, I decided to created my own background using red acrylic paint. I used a spatula to apply it to white cardstock. Then I added some grey paint using the spatula. Finally, I added some BoBunny Glitter Paste through a stencil.


I used Paper House Productions papers and embellishments. I added some red tangled thread to add a pop of color to the two black and white roses:


I added a heart Sculpted Sticker to the camera and added some more tangled red thread under it:


Check out that cool frame! It looks dimensional, but it actually is flat! I added some white stitching to it:


I added a few red 3D flower Puffy Stickers:


I also added a few punched areas to the border of the white paper and backed that with white cardstock painted red.

Here is the mood board:


Hope you will check out what some of the other girls did with this mood board and play along with us!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!