Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Happy

Hey there!
It's the first of the month, that means a new sketch is up at Stuck?! Sketches.
I used Shimelle's Little By Little collection for my layout:
I added a little white Gesso to my background using my finger and then added some watercolor.


I added some of the diecuts from the collection on top of some strips of patterned paper and tangled thread. I also added the "It's A Party" sticker from Heidi Swapp.


I added a few more Heidi Swapp stickers, some more tangled thread and added my journaling to one of the diecuts:


I added the stars diecut and a few stickers from the collection:


Here are a few more diecuts and a handmade tag with some My Mind's Eye twine:


Here is the fabulous sketch from Laura:


I hope you will join us at Stuck?! and play along. There are some wonderful prizes! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


1 comment :

  1. This is a super pretty page, love the colours and all the details tucked in here and there!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!