Friday, June 2, 2017

The Love of Baseball

Hello!
It's my day up on the  Creative Embellishment blog today.
I am sharing a baseball page of Austin.
When I saw "The Love of Baseball" chippy in the store, I knew I had to have it! I have lots of baseball pictures of my son to scrap and this chippy was perfect for a title!

 

I started my layout by adding some watercolor to my background using the packaging technique. Then I added some spatters. Here's a close up of my title. For "The Love of" I used an orange Nuvo Glitter Marker to color it. Once it was dry, I added orange Gelato and a bit of water and rubbed using my finger.

 

 I colored the "Baseball" with a black Sharpie. For the bats, I used a lime green Gelato for the handles and a silver Nuvo Glitter Marker for the rest of it. For the baseball, I colored it with a white Gelato and then used a red marker to run along the stitching.

 

 I added a few cluster of the Stars Wood Veneer and loved the look of them plain.

 

I added Diamonds  chipboard to the base of my page. They were colored with a black Sharpie. Then I backed them with some Paper House Productions papers using The Best Glue Ever.  I love using this glue on mixed media pages!



Finally, I added a small Wood Veneer Baseball along with a sticker to the corner of my photo.

 

 I hope I have inspired you to scrap those sports photos. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 

4 comments :

  1. I absolutely loved every this Lisa! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing sports page. I love what you did with the chippies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic LO, Lisa! I love the diamond embellishing. So appropriate for a baseball page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phenomenal page. Love those diamond shapes, and your title work is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!