Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Baseball Season

Hey there Scrappy friends!
I am up on the ScraPerfect Blog today sharing a fun baseball page.
I used a sketch from Brenda Ragsdale, Paper House papers, some Little Yellow Bicycle embellies and my favorite, the Best Glue Ever. This glue really is the best and has taken the place of most of my other adhesives. Of course, I still use my foam tape for dimension.


I have been scrapping for over 20 years now and when I go back to look at some of the pages I did back then, things are falling off the pages, especially the chipboard and alphas. Now when I scrap, I always add the Best Glue Ever to my chipboard, stickers and alphas. It only takes a little bit of glue to hold things in place. I also love the No Clog Writing Cap and have it on my bottle all of the time. It's perfect for getting in those small spaces!
I added some to these chipboard phrases:


I added some more chipboard embellies and of course, I added some of the Best Glue Ever!


This is a bigger piece of chipboard from Little Yellow Bicycle, attached again with the glue.


This glue is stronger than the glue I used 20 years ago, so I think when I go and look at this layout 20 years from now, all the chipboard will be in it's place.

Enjoy the rest of your day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!