Monday, May 1, 2017

Live For The Moment

Hey there!
This is my last post for the day- It's a busy May 1st for me.
I am sharing the layout I created for the May 1st sketch at Stuck?! Sketches. I love working with Laura's sketches! They are amazing!
I used Pink Fresh Dream On for this fun layout of Sierra:
As usual, I used watercolors for my background. I just love the softness it adds. I also added Heidi Swapp Color Shine spatters. I machine stitched the circles with navy thread:


I added some of the diecuts from the ephemera pack and popped a few up with foam tape.


I added a few strips of paper above and below the photo and used my sewing machine to add some zig zag stitching. I love that rainbow and popped it up with foam tape to add some dimension:


I just had to use that "Live For The Moment" diecut and decided to use it as my title. And check out that cute bird, love him!


Here is Laura's fabulous sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

1 comment :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!