Sunday, April 30, 2017

Cherish: Creative Embellishments

Hey there Scrappy Friends!
It's my day up on the Creative Embellishment Blog!
I am sharing a sweet layout of our dog, Bender, who we had to put down in November. I love this photo my daughter took of him a few summers ago and decided to scrap it on a layout and frame it for her.

I used a Circle Doodle Frame, added Gesso and inks, and framed the photo. I inked a frond from the Frond Set 5 and added that to the top of my frame. I topped it off with a piece of Seagrass that I added modeling paste for texture. Once it was dry, I sprayed it with a few different green mists:

 

In the lower right hand corner, I added another piece from the Frond Set 5 and another piece of Seagrass. I also added some gauze, colored with mists and a butterfly:

 

For the title, I used the word "Cherish" from the Moments Word Set and colored it with inks. I also added the cute "Keep on Waggin'" flair from the Happy Tails Flair:

 

Finally I added some Gesso and inks to some of the Rings For So Many Things and placed them randomly on my page.

 
  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


1 comment :

  1. What a gorgeous layout this is and hugs on losing sweet Bender. We just recently had to say goodbye on Dec 6th to our black lab Ruby Mae. I absolutely love the torn papers and the layers. Your daughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!