Thursday, February 16, 2017

The Nest

Hello!
Hope you are having a great week so far!
It's my day to post over on the Creative Embellishments Blog today and I wanted to share my layout here as well.
I used JilliBean Soup along with some fun chipboard pieces from Creative Embellishments.


As soon as I saw this chipboard nest, eggs and birds, I thought of these photos I had taken a few years back and thought they would be perfect to use with them!
I heat embossed the nest with brown embossing powder. The eggs I painted with acrylic paints.


I also used brown embossing powder and heat embossed these Chipboard alphas. I added some stickers and some stitching.


I used acrylic paints and Gelatos to color the bird. I added a bunch of fussy cut doilies and black mist spatters.


Here are the products I used:


Thanks for stopping by and stay scrappy my friends!

2 comments :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!