Monday, February 27, 2017

Mixed Media cards

Hello!
Hope you had a great weekend!
Today I am sharing a few mixed media cards I created and have up over at ScraPerfect today.





Products used:


I created the backgrounds on both of these cards using a white piece of textured cardstock and added strips of paper and torn washi tape. I added a thin layer of Gesso. Once it was dry, I used a stencil and added light modeling paste. Finally, I added color with Gelatos and spray inks. 
I found that with the mixed media background, that the Best Glue Ever works very well in gluing things down. I never have to worry about it coming off once it is totally dry. 

I added the cards and embellishments and then matted that on black cardstock and then the white card bases that came with the Vintage Card Kit.



Products used:

Remember, when working with mixed media to grab some of the Best Glue Ever!
 I love this stuff!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!