Sunday, January 8, 2017

Orientation

Hey there!
Hope you had a great weekend! I can't believe it went so fast!
I had some free scrappy time today and created this layout using a sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap and the bingo challenge at Scrap Our Stash.
I used Amy Tan for this layout of Sierra:


I added a bit of grey paint to the background and then added layers of patterned papers behind my photos.


I added some stitching- straight and zigzag.


I used a few different Thickers and some Authentique mini alphas for my title. I strung the UWEC banner alphas on twine.


Here is the sketch:


and the Tic Tac Toe board:


I used the first column down: paint, 5+ patterned papers and twine.

Thanks for stopping by and stay scrappy!




12 comments :

  1. Amazing job with the sketch! LOVE your title work! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, your pages always blow me away! I love all the layering on your page and especially the twine in your title! You rock Lisa!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page! I always love your work and this layout is no exception. I LOVE the twine!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the layers, stitching and colors!!Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful and colorful page! Great job! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great layout! Love all of your stitching and layers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic page. Awesome stash use. Thanks for your entry in the The SOS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! What an awesome page. All your detailing is amazing!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE IT!! Great paper layering and use of twine! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job with the sketch. Love all details. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing take on the Tic Tac Toe Challenge Lisa! I love the stitching details. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pops of red with the blue, and your choice of Thicker for the title is spot on :) Thanks for Tic Tac Toe-ing with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!