Sunday, January 1, 2017

Creative Embellishments & ScraPerfect: I'm Home!

Hey there!
Happy New Year! 
Today I am sharing my first layout for Creative Embellishments. I have been a huge fan of their chipboard and stamps for quite some time and I am excited to work with their products!

I created this layout for the January challenge :



Here is the inspiration photo and the twist is to use numbers on your project.


I was inspired by the clock with the Roman numerals and decided to use the Large Clock Face 5", which I left plain, as my main focal point. I also used a Grunge Arrow towards the bottom of my layout. I added 3 Hearts and backed them all with patterned paper.


I used watercolors and the packaging technique to create my background. I used the October Hip Kit Club kit. I fussy cut the houses from one of the papers.


I used ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever along with the No Clog Writing Cap. These 2 are the perfect combination when gluing small items such as the paper to the chipboard hearts and the fine lines on the chipboard clock. The glue comes out in fine line and the caps come in a set of 3 and fit other bottles as well! 

Here you can see one of the hearts I backed with patterned paper and a grunge arrow. 


Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me.
See you soon and stay scrappy!

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful layout, love the use of the paint and congrats on the new DT. You deserve it, you are very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I LOVE the mixed media work you did and the little house embellies. Wonderful page

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!