Saturday, December 31, 2016

Celebrate

Hey there Scrappy Friends!
Happy New Year! Are you going out?
We decided to stay in and I am cooking steak and shrimp, yum!
I had some scrappy time this morning and played with the December My Creative Scrapbook sketch.
I used Simple Stories for this layout of my Mom's 80th birthday celebration:


I used watercolors and the packaging technique for my background.
I added a few frames, stickers, a cut file  and fussy cut a banner and the stars:



I love this cut pole banner die cut and just had to use it! I added layers of papers and a few other die cuts here as well:


The balloons and stars were fussy cut. I added some white circles and stars that were leftover from another cut file I previously had cut. Here I added a punched border too:


Here is the fun sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a safe, fun and healthy New Year!


1 comment :

  1. Such a awesome page!! Thank you for playing along with My Creative Sketches:)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!