Friday, November 25, 2016

Las Vegas

Hey there Scrappy Friends!
Have you ever been to Vegas? I love it there, so much to see and do! Friends and I went out there for Spring Break this year and took in a lot of free stuff, of course we did do a bit of gambling while there also. 
I have a fun Vegas layout to share with you using a variety of Paper House Productions products.


  Las Vegas

Las Vegas Layout Supplies:

I started my layout out by adding Gesso to my background paper. Once that was dry, I added some watercolor. The Gesso helps in mixing the watercolors better and also toned down the words a bit. I added some of the Footprints Paper behind my photo and added some stitching. I added the "Say yes to adventure" tag  to the right of my photo and added the fun "awesome" cork sticker and 3D cards sticker. I also added a cluster of hearts I cut on my Cameo.

  Las Vegas close up 6 

 I added a strip of the France Tags paper to the top of my page and stitched in place. I also added a sticker popped up with foam tape and one of the Puffy Butterflies.

  Las Vegas close up 5 

For my title, I used the "hello" rub-on and cut the "Las Vegas" from my Cameo. I also added a bunch of messy stitching as well.


  Las Vegas close up 3

I love this fun Puffy Camera Sticker! It was perfect for this page.

  Las Vegas close up 2

Check out that "Love it!" cork sticker! Yup, I love that too! And whats a Vegas layout without dice? I added a few strips of papers down on the bottom of the layout using the Discover Tags Paper and the Italian Words Paper.

  Las Vegas close up 1

If you have some travel pages to scrap, these goodies that I used are perfect. Go checkout the store! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

1 comment :

  1. this is beautiful! i love the design and the mixed media on the fun kraft background paper

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!