Saturday, October 15, 2016

Witchcraft & Wizardry

Hey there!
Today on the Scraperfect blog, we have our second challenge for you to play along with!
The challenge is to create a Halloween card.
I used an older Echo Park Halloween line for this fun card:


I used the Best Glue Ever to hold the layers together on the card. Once it was dry, I added some stitching to the border. I added a thin line of the Best Glue Ever using the No Clog Writing Cap to the fussy cut Witchcraft and Wizardry diecut. Once the glue dried to a clear state, I placed the Orange Transfer Foil on top and rubbed it on the glue. Then I peeled the Transfer Foil off. I love the glitter goodness this added to my card! I used the Best Glue Ever to adhere my DCWV spider web and sentiment- "All Hallows Eve".
Thanks for stopping by and stay scrappy my friends!



3 comments :

  1. Lisa, I just love your card. Love the paper and the vintage feel. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, and I love all the details, and the distressing. Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Halloween card! Everything is awesome

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!