Friday, September 9, 2016

Going Places

Hey there!
I am  back with you again to share a travel layout I created using Paper House goodies.
I only used 3 patterned papers and some stickers for this fun page:

   Going Places

           Going Places Supplies:
This background paper was perfect for this fun travel page! I added the Teal Chevron Paper behind my photo and then started placing the Cardstock stickers around my photo, popping some of them up to give dimension:

  Going Places close up 4 

 I fussy cut the blue arrow from the Family Vacation Tags paper:

  Going Places close up 3 

 I added the globe and escape stickers popping them up with 2 different thicknesses of pop dots:

  Going Places close up 2 

 I fussy cut the car with luggage and the "Going Places" from the Family Vacation Tags Paper as well:

Going Places close up 1


 I kept this layout fairly simple to show off the backgound paper and the  Paper House Stickers. I love when I can create a fabulous page with minimal supplies! 
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!

2 comments :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!