Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Creative Scrappers Sketch

Hey there Scrappy Friends!
I can't believe it's been almost a week since I posted here, but being back to work and football season in full swing, I barely have any scrapping time. It's a good thing I worked ahead on my DT assignments this summer, LOL!

I started this layout almost a week ago and finally had time to finish it this afternoon. I used the September Creative Scrappers sketch and a Laura Whitaker cut file along with American Crafts Give Thanks 6x6 paper pad and embellies. I also added some embellies from my stash:


I backed the cut file with different patterned papers and then added some black stitching. The white stars were from another cut file I previously cut and were laying on my desk. I added some fake stitching using a marker.


The arrow, ticket and black doily on kraft are miscellaneous embellies I had in a basket on my desk. The cute owl is from the Give Thanks collection:


The trees, tag and enamel dots are from that collection as well. The paper buttons are from my basket:


Here is the sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and I will be back with another layout to share tomorrow.


3 comments :

  1. OH Lisa, I so love this,! And those colours are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout! Love all the little details! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE how you used a cut file with the circle part of the sketch...amazing colors! So glad you joined us at Creative Scrappers this month. :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!