Saturday, July 16, 2016

June Project Life

Hey there!
Hope you are having a fantastic weekend so far!
Today I am sharing my June Project Life layout and sketch for Turtle Soup. I am also entering this layout for the butterfly challenge at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge Blog.
I have been trying to use some of my stash lately and for this 2 pager, I pulled out Echo Park Splash. I used a Silhouette cut file and miscellaneous embellies from my stash as well.


I added some watercolor, using the packaging technique, and black mist spatters to my background.


I colored the butterflies with watercolor and added brads in the middle of the bigger ones.


Here is the sketch I created:



The "snap shots" and "picture this" is a cut file but I can't remember who it is from. I used watercolor on those as well.


Of coarse, I had to add a bit of stitching.


I used foam tape to pop up a few of the embellies to give dimension.


One last close up.


Thanks for stopping by today! 

5 comments :

  1. Beautiful! Love the butterflies and watercolors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying your layout and all its detail. Looking forward to more! Thanks for sharing. Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fabulous . Love the blues and orange together and the watercolour effect.Love all those butterflies as well. Thank you for joining in and sharing with us at AFSC
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!! LOVE those butterflies!! great 2 pgr and your pages always rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful background, perfect for our butterfly challenge. Thanks for playing with us at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge. Eli

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!