Friday, November 20, 2015

Me & Her

Hi there!
Turtle Soup has a mini crop that is starting today if you are looking for some fun challenges, stop over. We would love to have you play along!
I am sharing my layout I created for my challenge today. I used Fancy Pants Meology and came up with this layout of Sierra and I:

 
I love the colors in this fun line!
I used lots of the diecuts and just layered them:

 
The title was already done for me, all I had to do was glue it down:

 
I did fussy cut the camera and pink flowers:



and of coarse, I added some paint spatters to the background:
 
 
Have a wonderful day!

4 comments :

  1. I love this page! Great, simple embellishments. Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. great details on your layout tis from bloggie love group

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fun page!! LOVE the colors and fun accents!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!