Friday, September 4, 2015

MS&M Sketches

Hey there! Happy Friday!
There's a new sketch up over at My Scrap's & More Sketches today.
I used Basic Grey Prism for this layout along with the sketch:

 
Here are some close ups:
 
I added some strips of paper and stitched in place.
I used some My Mind's Eye brads from my stash:

 
 
I wrote my journaling right on the page, something I am challenging myself to do more of.
The star is from my stash and I colored it with a Gelato and water. The "Big News" journal tag I believe is from Elle's Studio and the brad is another from MME:

 
 
Here is the fun sketch from Audrey:
 
 
 
Hope you find some time to play along as there is a fun prize up for grabs!

5 comments :

  1. So pretty - love the strips and of course, the stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVIN the colors and fun page, great splats and love that you scrapped her piercing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout. I really love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the page ... and the stitching! bl

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!