Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Picking Berries!

Hello!
I have a layout up on the My Scraps & More Blog today and wanted to share it here as well. This layout was created for the Mix It Monday Challenge I posted Monday at My Scraps & More.
I used Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss for this layout of Sierra picking strawberries in June:

 
I used an Ameican Crafts frame and added some stitching to it: 

 
I added some watercolors to my background along with some bits and pieces from the Citrus Bliss embellie packs: 

 
The "Life Is Sweet" wood veneer is from Evalicious. Audrey is carrying it in the store now! I colored it with Gelatos:

 
Have a wonderful day!
 
 



7 comments :

  1. Beautiful! Really love the water color affect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful...love the design...BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful accents and great stitching! BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooo love this page and the soft background and colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page and design. Love the watercolour effect you gave created on your background. BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow love this one Lisa, great design and love the background. BL

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!