Friday, August 21, 2015

My Scraps & More Sketches #112

Hey there!
Over at My Scraps & More Sketches, there is a new sketch up! The DT were given a fun cut file to use by Gina Lideros. I used that along with JilliBean Soup Summer Red raspberry 6x6 paper pad and embellies and came up with this page:


I backed the cut file with a variety of patterned papers. I added some wood veneer pieces colored with Gelatos.
I also added some stiching and various elements from the Ephemera pack:


I added some mist and Gelato smudges to my background along with some thread. I used one of the negative hexagons to put my journaling on:


Just another close up:


Thanks Gina for sharing your cut file with me. I loved working with it!


5 comments :

  1. Gorgeous page! Love the cut out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your cutfile you used!!! great colors and misting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style! Gorgeous page and messy background! bl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love this Lisa.........love all the splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool cut file! love your page! BL

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!