Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Beach Babe!

Hi!
Hope you are having a fantastic day so far!
Today I am sharing a layout I created for the Tuesday Trigger challenge I posted over at My Scraps & More today. This months theme is summertime! Nothing screams summer like being in the pool!
I used Fancy Pants Summer Sun for this layout of Sierra:

 
I used a stencil and Glass Beads for my background. Once that was dry, I painted it with watercolors. I love the result! The glass beads give it a cool water effect.
The Beach Babe wood veneer, I used Gelatos to color it:

 
I added a BoBunny doily and some of the 6x6 papers behind the photo and then added some of the embellies from this line:

 
I love that kraft frame, cute whale and the flair!



                                                               Enjoy your day!

8 comments :

  1. LOVE IT! Love all your paint and splatters, and fantastic layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work! Your background is amazing and love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with the Beach Babe wood veneer! Great background too! Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the texture from the beads and those colors. YUM-O. Very fun and gorgeous at the same time. BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh sooo lovin this fun page and cute pic!!! that background work is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous background work! I always forget to use my gelatos! I need to pull them out. Thanks for the inspiration! BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. this page is amazing, love all the different textures! stunning! BL

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!