Saturday, June 8, 2013

May Life Captured

I had a 2 page layout up on the Practical Scrappers Blog on Wednesday that I did for a Life Captured challenge I issued at My Scraps & More.
I used Kreaxions 4 in 1 Punch # 917 with no insert for my bottom border  and used the fall away piece and flipped it over for the top border. I used the Circle Cutter to make my circles.

Here is my layout:



 
Here are a few close-ups:


 
 
The sketch I created for this layout:
 
 
and the products I used:
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!
 
 
 
 


3 comments :

  1. LOVE your project 12 page!!!! looks great and wonderful pics, cool sketch too.. I hope to get my pics printed this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Lisa!! I LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch, and wonderful layout. You did a great job with the punches, and with your capture everyday life theme! Sweet page, Lisa.
    - Ann Jobes
    www.lovestnpaper.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!